ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
iPhone template
  • Hi to all. I have make a CSS for iphone/ipod touch to add to my template. I have added to header.tpl the code to understand if the user use an iphone or a pc It works, if i use my ipod, i see the template designed by iphone.css But only a part, becouse the code is mixed with the other CSS of my template. In fact the commands that define the style is in theme.conf file, so before are applicated the rules of common.css and only after the rules of iphone.css How i can do?
  • You should put it before (or after, I haven't understood) wp_action:head. However, please, don't use user-scalable=no!!
  • i have try before and after, but nothing is canged
  • In fact the commands that define the style is in theme.conf file, so before are applicated the rules of common.css and only after the rules of iphone.cssipad2 Sleeves ipad2 Cables iPad 2 Pouch Case
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion