ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
Meta Tags
  • Ich würde gerne mein flatpress mit meta tags versehen. Leider finde ich keinen Hinweis zu diesem Thema. Frage: Ist es eine manuelle Arbeit oder gibt es ein Plugin. Welche Datei muss ich bearbeiten? Danke für die Hilfe I would love my flat press equipped with meta tags. Unfortunately, I find no evidence on this issue. Question: Is it a manual job or is there a plugin. What file do I edit? Thanks for the help
  • From memory I think you can edit your header.tpl file, or you can use the headstuff plugin, but read this first. You could experiment with a bit of PHP code in your header.tpl, I suppose, to try and tailor the meta tags to the content, category, or name of your post.
  • Hallo WernerW, ein direktes SEO gibt es für Flatpress nicht, aber schau dir das mal an: Roberto Rossi - Plug-in META TAG
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion