ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
fix the theme page in the wiki
  • themes must be downloadable directly from the wiki. and previews should be there too. it's a f*cking mess now, everybody inserts links to their own sites. damn, this is a wiki, not a promotion site. now i tried to download a theme i used to use, and guess what, it's a 404! fortunately i managed to find a copy of it on my pc, but the current situation is clearly not good. additionally, all themes should be put there, not in the forum or wherever.
  • you're right, but I often edit and update my themes and each time I edit the wiki, and it is complicated. Then I'd rather put the link on the wiki and update my site. It is not promotion, I do not gain nothing, but generates traffic on my server and every month I reach the limits of traffic
  • Using Vanilla Auth also on wiki would be great and would encourage users to use also the wiki. I don't insert my plugins in the wiki because I don't want to create an account also in the wiki.
  • pierovdfn said: Using Vanilla Auth also on wiki would be great and would encourage users to use also the wiki.

it would be a bit complicated. they are on separate servers
    pierovdfn said: I don't insert my plugins in the wiki because I don't want to create an account also in the wiki.

really? It's the most stupid registration system you've ever see, name, pwd, email and there you go; does it really bug people so much?
  • NoWhereMan said:
    it would be a bit complicated. they are on separate servers

Really? Don't you use A2Hosting for the wiki?
    NoWhereMan said: really? It's the most stupid registration system you've ever see, name, pwd, email and there you go; does it really bug people so much?

Yes, it is. Compulsory registration are hated by users (and me, too).
  • This discussion has been closed.
    All Discussions
    Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

In this Discussion