ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
Proposals for the next version
  • Hi, I've some proposals for the next version: 1) Add a hook to admin.static.write.tpl like the simple_edit_form of the entry panel. 2) Add a hook to sharedtpls/comment-form.tpl and sharedtpls/comments.tpl like "comment_form" but available both for users and administrator 3) Add custom field when save the comment These is another proposal but is not as important as the other three: I would like to add a "Log in with open id" to comment... I think now it's possible modifying the users api or saying to FP that the user is logged (as administrator) even he isn't and this would be evil for the security of the system. I think a hook is enough to improve it...
  • It would be interessant to hear, what developers are thinking about the next version(s)....
  • I would like to see the wp functions: wp_enqueue_script wp_dequeue_script ...well, all the functions inside of functions.wp-scripts.php... This will make a easy way to add javascript files to the plugins. (and avoid the load of the same script)
  • flatpressturkiye said: It would be interessant to hear, what developers are thinking about the next version(s)....

The developer is NoWhereMan
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion