ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
Micro-white - new admin template
  • Hello world! I found this Flatpress few days ago, and I played around with it. What came out? A clean and user-friendly template for the administration area. This template can be implemented by default I think for the next versions of Flatpress. It would be great if you could change the login page, so that it remains only the login form, and make redirect after login directly to the administration area. I want to play a little with this form, and I want to do something nice. Why do this? Because I like to do web design, I like your script is easy to change, and I want to help sustain it. Archive with all this script can be downloaded here http://tixel.ro/files/flat.zip, just unzip it on server and check my template. Username: iuliancalin Password: ubuntu
  • 1810kb for a template?
  • no 1.8 mb for the complete package of flatpress including this template i have modified te source code of it for the left side menu
  • very very god job. I probe to use it. It is so kind. Now I'll use your admin.css how default in my themes. it's perfect. If u want u could correct the link.. it read also the "," after your link..
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion