ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
Site show-off and help request
  • hi there,

I started looking at FlatPress because our ISP wants to charge a lot of money for a MYSQL database.  We created our own theme within a few hours and had the site up and running a short while later.

Please have a look at the site at http://www.thevillains.co.za

We'd like to add an event calendar to the site.  At the moment its just a static page which I edit to remove events, etc., but we'd like this to be done a little more dynamically.  I used PHP a long while ago and would like to know if anyone can help me with such a task.

Lastly, The file upload/manager seems to have a few issues, if I'm in a gallery folder and I upload a file it uploads to the base directory, not to the gallery folder, then moving the file to the specific folder only copies it, so there are several steps involved in getting files to the correct folder.  Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Overall FlatPress is easy to use and works great - Thanks for a great product!

Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!