ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
social buttons for flatpress without plugins or javascript
  • i just wrote an blog post (@ cy-man.de / goo.gl/Qb34o) where you can find some information - the code as well - on how to integrate social buttons (e.g. twitter, google +, facebook) in your flatpress installation without using javascript, iframe or so. hope this will help some other fp users.

cheers
  • Those are great suggestions, because of the privacy concerns raised by the standard social media buttons.

Note that you appear to be in violation of the Creative Commons license for those icons--I can't see anywhere that you attribute them to their creator, except in that blog post, which is not an easy place to find it. (I think it's kind of crazy to apply a CC Attribution license to icons, and you can find many that have been released by their creators into the public domain copyright-free.)
  • thanks, i will fix this asap maybe with an html comment tag or with exif information in the png files.
  • I installed these buttons last week, they look good and they are easy to install.

Thanks! :)
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion