ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
Dark theme on Flatpress Wiki :D
  • Hello there everyone! It's my first topic here on Flatpress... Let's introduce myself: first of all, I'm officially one of the best Nowhereman's nutbreakers (i.e. university classmate :P). Second, I'm just an user and fan of flatpress, who wanted to give it's little contribute to this growing community... So, here's the theme :D http://wiki.flatpress.org/res:themes#dark Just as I posed my eyes on this layout, I fell in love with it, and I couldn't resist porting it to Flatpress :D . Hoping to have done a good job, I would like also to candidate it to be added into the official FpThemes site, but maybe I'm flying too high for now. :P However, enjoy it! ;) P.S.: I'm not yet accostumed to write in english, so don't whip me, please ... XD
  • The NutCracker, starring NoWhereMan, Tychondriax, Marcoverga86 rotfl
  • That's right!!! We miss only one person, and then we could be the four horsemen!!! :P
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion