ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
Wiki: Registration, Spam
  • Hi,

as stated here, I was not able to add my Flatpress plugins to the Plugins wiki page. Now my wiki account seems gone completely, and trying to register a new one leads to the message "An email with a confirmation link has been sent to your email address. Either click on that link or paste it into your browser. You will then be registered and will receive your password". But I never receive that confirmation link (also checked my spam folder). So as result, my more than two years old plugins are still not on the plugins page :/
    Is there a general issue registering as a new user on the wiki? Or is it just me?

Also, while messing around with the registration, I noticed someone added spam links to the wiki: http://wiki.flatpress.org/start?do=search&id=poker
    There might be more, I didn't search for other keywords.

Hope this helps you keeping the wiki clean - and me finally posting my plugins ;)

All the best,
    Arvid
  • Finally, the registration worked. I felt free to remove the spam links.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion