ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
fckEditor Integration?
  • Hi Everyone :) I'm a total noob to FP and am installing it tonight on my server. Anyhow, I wanted to know if anyone has tried to integrate fckEditor into the admin? Anyhow, see you all on the boards :) Dapanther
  • Ok, sorry for the noob issue :) I found the plugin syntax to add it. I'll create a plugin and post it to the forum later tonight....
  • You can also use TinyMCE... See this topic for more info!
  • I made the plugin adds FCKeditor. 1)make a directory named as 'fckeditor' under fp-plugins. fp_root/fp-plugins/fckeditor 2)download FCKedtior and unpack. 3)upload 'fckeditor' to 'fp_root/fp-plugins/fckeditor' you can see the directory 'fp_root/fp-plugins/fckeditor/fckeditor' 4) make a file named as 'plugin.fckeditor.php' at 'fp_root/fp-plugins/fckeditor' you can see fp_root/fp-plugins/fckeditor/plugin.fckeditor.php 5)open plugin.bbcode.php and make sure define('BBCODE_ESCAPE_HTML', false); Or change it. fp_root/fp-plugins/bbcode/plugin.bbcode.php 6)log in Flatpress admin and enable 'FCKeditor' Here are the code of plugin.fckeditor.php. (thanks for the topic of tinyMCE .) Please read the detail of FCKeditor's Configuration. http://docs.fckeditor.net/FCKeditor_2.x/Developers_Guide/Configuration_File I used FlatPress0.812.1, FCKeditor2.6.4.1 and PHP 5.2.5 . '; echo ''; } ?> If you like CKeditor,please download it and change 'fckeditor' to 'ckeditor'. alter 'window.onload = function()'. window.onload = function() { CKEDITOR.replace( "content" ); }
  • You can use the FCKeditor plugin for file manager. Ajax File/Image Manager http://www.phpletter.com/Demo/Ajax-File--Manager/ I don't recommend FCKeditor. It's not simple. But It would be helpful for persons who don't know much about HTML tags. thanks. ---------- 1. download the file and unpack it. you will get 'ajaxfilemanager' directory. 2. copy 'ajaxfilemanager' to FCKeditor's plugin. fp_root/fp-plugins/fckeditor/fckeditor/editor/plugins/ajaxfilemanager 3. alter 'fckconfig.js'. fp_root/fp-plugins/fckeditor/fckeditor/fckconfig.js FCKConfig.LinkBrowser = true ; FCKConfig.LinkBrowserURL = FCKConfig.PluginsPath +'ajaxfilemanager/ajaxfilemanager.php' ; FCKConfig.LinkBrowserWindowWidth = 782 ; FCKConfig.LinkBrowserWindowHeight = 440 ; // FCKConfig.ImageBrowser = true ; FCKConfig.ImageBrowserURL = FCKConfig.PluginsPath +'ajaxfilemanager/ajaxfilemanager.php' ; FCKConfig.ImageBrowserWindowWidth = 782 ; FCKConfig.ImageBrowserWindowHeight = 440 ; // FCKConfig.FlashBrowser = true ; FCKConfig.FlashBrowserURL = FCKConfig.PluginsPath +'ajaxfilemanager/ajaxfilemanager.php' ; FCKConfig.FlashBrowserWindowWidth = 782 ; FCKConfig.FlashBrowserWindowHeight = 440 ; // FCKConfig.LinkUpload = false ; FCKConfig.ImageUpload = false ; FCKConfig.FlashUpload = false ; 4. alter 'config.base.php'.If 'fp_root/fp-content/images/' dosen't exist, make it. and chmod 777. fp_root/fp-plugins/fckeditor/fckeditor/editor/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/inc/config.base.php define('CONFIG_SYS_DEFAULT_PATH', '../../../../../../fp-content/images/'); define('CONFIG_SYS_ROOT_PATH', '../../../../../../fp-content/images/');
  • Hi. Did follow your guide above. But I cant get it to work. I have no string BBCODE_ESCAPE_HTML in plugin.bbcode.php? Is this the one: define('BBCODE_ALLOW_HTML', isset($bbconf['escape-html']) ? $bbconf['escape-html'] : true Any ideas what is wrong Solved!!! Strange but I have to use off to get fckeditor to turn on.......
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion