ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
Leggero Theme Modified
  • Here is my question: I modified the "Leggero" "flatmaas-rev" theme to suit my needs. However, I could not manage to make the "main" section and "column" section equal height. What I want to do is to make the column section automatically stretch in height as I put more entries in the main section. I read several solutions for the problem on internet, but I could not apply it to the "Leggero" "flatmaas-rev". Please help me... Here is the relevant part of the CSS style: body { text-align:center; } /* ==== Structure with fixed width ==== */ #body-container { /* Simplified Box Model Hack */ width: 748px; text-align: center; border: solid 1px #ccc; padding: 5px; margin: 0 auto 0 auto; background-color: white; } body > div#body-container { width: 760px; } #head { padding: 0.2px; font-size: 50%; margin-bottom: 5px; width:748 px; height:217px; background:url(../imgs/header.jpg) no-repeat top #FFFFFF; } #subheader { text-align: center; font-size: 40%; color: white; padding: 2px 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; background: #999977 } #outer-container { padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-top: 1px solid white; /* problem with I.E. */ background-color: white; height: 1%; } #column { float: right; margin-bottom: 5px; padding: -2px 0; background-color: #DDDDBB; border: solid 1px #ccc; width: 205px; height: #main.height; font-size: 75%; } #main + #column { width: 195px; font-size: 80%; } #column ul li table { font-size: 100%; } #column ul { margin-right: 10px; display:block; padding-left: 1em; list-style-type: none; } #main { float:left; text-align: left; position: relative; /*padding: 5px 15px 5px 5px;*/ margin: 0px; width: 512px; font-size: 100%; } #outer-container > #main { width: 558px; } #footer { clear: both; font-size: 80%; color: white; padding: 5px; background-color: #999977
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!