ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
FlatPress y Motores de b
  • Hola comunidad, Pregunta: Existe alg
  • '; } } add_action('wp_head', 'plugin_cattitle_head'); this should do what you're asking for; it could be extended with other METAs too.
  • Hi, I tried it and didn't work for me until I changed $fp_params['category'] with $fp_params['cat'] I think this plugin could be changed to give the SEO plugin some members asked for some weeks ago, what do you think NWM?
  • I think this plugin could be changed to give the SEO plugin some members asked for some weeks ago, what do you think NWM?

yes, that's what I meant with
    Posted By: NoWhereManit could be extended with other METAs too.

bye :)
  • Hi all. This plugin does not work for me, why?. I changed category x cat... Activate plugin... Review permissions - The variable is empty. Use flatpress vivace with Pretty url, any idea?... thanks
  • I've now fixed the code as suggested by flat2007, it should work bye
  • Hi NoWhereMan, {$flatpress.cattitle} ?. Thanks.
  • there's no such thing like "{$flatpress.cattitle}" at the moment...
  • Fixed... plugin work fine.
  • hi everybody i have taken the code from above but with $fp_params['category'] or $fp_params['cat'] it doesn´t work what else could be the problem here my code: '; } else { echo '' . $pagetitle . '»' . $flatpress.TITLE . '';} }} add_action('wp_head', 'plugin_cattitle_head'); ?> filename: plugin.cattitle.php folder: /html/fp-plugins/cattitle/ I hope you can help me best regards
  • Speaking on the same topic. Is there any way to use the variable $ category_name [$ fp_params [ 'cat']] of plugin-cattitle and print it in the body of the page?. This way I can give info to the search engine. If you could add a short description, it would be perfect. Thanks for everything.
  • plugin don't work :-(
  • This discussion has been closed.
    All Discussions
    Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

In this Discussion