ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
Offering $$$ for all people who port and make themes!
  • Well just to get things faster,I will be giving 1-2 $ to everyone who makes a good looking theme or ports one to FP. I will be sending money via paypal.I will pay for the first 20 themes,so we get a small database of them,then make a site that will host them.I know it isnt much but better than anything,right?
  • Actually we have not one but two sites for the themes which are the wiki and fpthemes, and I would strongly suggest to use these ones. The real problem with fpthemes is they're using the old format, and they should be updated (but samyweb is going to work at it). btw, nice idea to reward the contributors.
  • I know it isnt much but better than anything,right? ---> LOL rather than nothing it's better rather... like says my grandmother i like this kind of english :D
  • the book is on the table
  • I dont know who or what this samyweb is,but anyway.The thing is that I will be using FP on a commercial project I have in mind, hence Why Im paying a developer to make some plugins that I think are essential. :P
  • I dont know who or what this samyweb is,but anyway.The thing is that I will be using FP on a commercial project I have in mind, hence Why Im paying a developer to make some plugins that I think are essential. :P
  • Huh,is this a bug?I didnt post 2 times...Whatever!
  • Huh,is this a bug?I didnt post 2 times...Whatever!
  • by the way, hydra/samyweb is one of the devs working on FP. I'm the leading dev, she works (when she's got time) on theme ports, and helps FP in many other ways; as you can read on the themes you get from fpthemes, her name is always on the foote ; drudo is another person who helped the project to get started, and still occasionally helps with themes; he's the designer of flatmaas. good luck with your commercial project, I hope it will eventually mean a donation for us ;)
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion