ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
Dilectio theme ported to flatpress.
  • Dilectio is a free Wordpress theme designed by Design Disease, it's a simple 3 columns theme with a very colorful interface and nice colors, blended Adsense ads, integrated tabbed recent posts and recent comments and a social Bookmarking "ShareThis" icon for every post. Dilectio previw You can see it in action in my blog and you can download it from the Wiki.
  • Great Job
  • Wow. Stunning theme. Love it. Not sure if its for my use though. Please port more wp themes, we need 'em You can google wp themes and theres 1000's, but we're stuck with the limited 10 or so we have on flatpress. That said, flatpress' themes are much easier to write. I would publish mine if it wasn't for my own use Thanks again, RD :)
  • Its a beautiful theme.. Is there a web (html not wp) template available based on Dilectio?
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion