ℹ️
Welcome to the archive of the old FlatPress support forum. Browse more than a decade of FlatPress wisdom! Login is disabled.

The current FlatPress support forum is available here: forum.flatpress.org
Simplewood theme
  • Edit February 23, 2009: The Simplewood theme is available in german and english. Complete Design and Code Relaunch, work with currently most commonly used browsers. Download it at Wiki | Themes | Simplewood
  • The theme is finished and can now be downloaded from the Wiki. It is available in two languages, one in english and one in german. Enjoy and have fun...
  • hi, the theme is fine but has errors on my blog, please see my blog: vietblogviet.com and help me urgent. thanks
  • @tvtinh "but has errors on my blog" Hm, I visit your blog and see the default Leggero theme failed with 21 validation errors. Do you mean such errors (Valid) or is it a error in my theme?
  • nay, I've answered in another discussion, no probs with your theme laborix, he had issues with file permissions
  • I wasn't sure what he mean. Thanks...
  • Finished the Update for the german and english "Simplewood" theme to Flatpress 0.803 (Vivace). Both versions can now be downloaded here Flatpress Wiki | Themes Changed many things in the CSS and template files. Now you can add more than one entry on a day and the date will appear correctly. See this forum posting for more informations about the date/time situation. Now fixed :) Have fun...
  • Finished the Simplewood Relaunch for Flatpress 0.812.1 Fortissimo. Two language versions are available, one in english and one in german.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion