Italian file for Flatpress

This is the right place to report general bugs, make suggestions or ask for help.
eagleman

Italian file for Flatpress

Post by eagleman » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:19 pm

Hello, I'll update my blog as soon as possible with the new Flatpress 1.1
There is anyone who is working to the italian translation? Consider that it will be a very long process, so it's better to work as a team of two or three people, instead of doing all the job on my own.
Reply to this message if you are interested.

laborix

Re: Italian file for Flatpress

Post by laborix » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:38 am

I'm not sure, did you know that there is a current Italian language file in the Flatpress Wiki?

eagleman

Post by eagleman » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:25 am

I know, but is not a complete one. The author has translated only a few files. When you translate Flatpress you have to check out all the plugins folders and add all the missing language files because some of them are necessary for the complete translation of the CMS. Actually I can't check them, but I'll list all the files to translate as soon as possible

eagleman

Post by eagleman » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:11 am

Oops, I forgot something. The plugins translations to add are only the preinstalled ones, obviously.
BTW: a little suggestion for Arvid the new developer. Remove the Akismet antispam plugin and replace it with FpCaptcha. I found more effective against the spam comments πŸ˜‰

laborix

Post by laborix » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:55 am

I builded the german language pack since FP Version 0.804 since May 2008, until FP Version 1.0.3. If you want, I can send you a list of all files that are needed to be translated for a Core language pack.

Or you download the german language pack from the Flatpress Wiki (a bit older, but should also include the most core files).

eagleman

Post by eagleman » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:12 am

eagleman wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:11 am Oops, I forgot something. The plugins translations to add are only the preinstalled ones, obviously.
BTW: a little suggestion for Arvid the new developer. Remove the Akismet antispam plugin and replace it with FpCaptcha. I found more effective against the spam comments πŸ˜‰
Oops. I made a huge error. The plugin to replace with FpCaptcha is AccessibleAntispam not Akismet, sorry

B-d-R-D

Post by B-d-R-D » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:02 pm

Hello laborix

May I please have your German language file? We need a French translation. I have found an old version, but running it, I get an error 500.
laborix wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:55 am I builded the german language pack since FP Version 0.804 since May 2008, until FP Version 1.0.3. If you want, I can send you a list of all files that are needed to be translated for a Core language pack.

Or you download the german language pack from the Flatpress Wiki (a bit older, but should also include the most core files).
Regards
b-d-r-d
Regards B-d-R-D

laborix

Post by laborix » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:24 pm

B-d-R-D wrote: ↑Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:02 pm… May I please have your German language file? We need a French translation. ...
You can download the German and the French language pack in the Flatpress Wiki :)
See: Flatpress Wiki - Languages - Version 1.0 (current)
Most of the Language packs in the Wiki are working with the current Flatpress V1.1 Version :)

Arvid
FlatPress Coder

Post by Arvid » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:44 am

Hi alltogether,

nice to see you colaborating on the different translations. If you plan to create or update language files for your language, please always check the wiki first - your language pack may already exist: wiki.flatpress.org/res:language

If you updated or created a language pack, let me know - I'd like to include them into the FP installation defaults.

Thanks a lot,
Arvid

eagleman wrote: ↑Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:12 am
eagleman wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:11 am Oops, I forgot something. The plugins translations to add are only the preinstalled ones, obviously.
Oops. I made a huge error. The plugin to replace with FpCaptcha is AccessibleAntispam not Akismet, sorry
I'll look into that, thanks for the suggestion.

Gee

Post by Gee » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:18 am

laborix wrote: ↑Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:24 pm
B-d-R-D wrote: ↑Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:02 pm… May I please have your German language file? We need a French translation. ...
You can download the German and the French language pack in the Flatpress Wiki :)
See: Flatpress Wiki - Languages - Version 1.0 (current)
Most of the Language packs in the Wiki are working with the current Flatpress V1.1 Version :)
Hi everyone,

For those who need the french language pack. Here is a zip file containing this language. The one on https://wiki.flatpress.org/res:language contains an error (there a "," missing in the prettyurls' lang.fr-fr.php file).

Gee.
Attachments
FlatPress-Francais.zip
(25.37 KiB) Downloaded 248 times