Error when I posting / Help

This is the right place to report general bugs, make suggestions or ask for help.
musicletter

Error when I posting / Help

Post by musicletter » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:08 am

Hi. I need help- When I put new post on fp 1.1 I have this error?
Please can you help me?

Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR_PERMISSIONS - assumed 'DIR_PERMISSIONS' in D:\inetpub\webs\musicletterit\fp-includes\core\core.filesystem.php on line 128

Fatal error: Call to undefined method tag_lister::fs_filelister() in D:\inetpub\webs\musicletterit\fp-plugins\tag\inc\tagdb.php on line 25

musicletter

Re: Error when I posting / Help

Post by musicletter » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:38 pm

After the update, when I publish an article it crashes and the article go in draft. A mess.

Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR_PERMISSIONS - assumed 'DIR_PERMISSIONS' in D:\inetpub\webs\musicletterit\fp-includes\core\core.filesystem.php on line 128

Fatal error: Call to undefined method tag_lister::fs_filelister() in D:\inetpub\webs\musicletterit\fp-plugins\tag\inc\tagdb.php on line 25

D:\inetpub\webs\musicletterit\admin\panels\entry\admin.entry.write.php on line 64

Panther

Post by Panther » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:22 pm

Have you tried this ?

Before this make a backup......

Go to Options, Maintain and click on:
Restore file permissions

Or in Italian:
Fai un backup prima
Manutenzione
Ripristina i permessi sui file

laborix

Post by laborix » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:10 pm

musicletter wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:08 am... D:\inetpub\...
I see you are on Windows IIS, so please do following:
On the IIS give the "IUSR" Group the "modify" permission for the "/fp-content" Directory.

I tested it on IIS 7.5 with PHP 7.2 and it works fine with Flatpress 1.1 :)