Little translation error in plugin 'lastentries'

This is the right place to report general bugs, make suggestions or ask for help.
fp-azzie

Little translation error in plugin 'lastentries'

Post by fp-azzie » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:04 pm

In the German translation of the plugin 'lastentries' (v1.1; file ./flatpress/fp-plugins/lastentries/lang/lang.de-de.php ) is a little flaw. In the entry 'subject_after_count' should be something like ' Einträge' or similar and not ' Touren' (this is more suitable for "Ruhrpott-Tourenbuch' :) ). Thanks.

Arvid
FlatPress Coder

Re: Little translation error in plugin 'lastentries'

Post by Arvid » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:41 pm

fp-azzie wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:04 pm In the German translation of the plugin 'lastentries' (v1.1; file ./flatpress/fp-plugins/lastentries/lang/lang.de-de.php ) is a little flaw. In the entry 'subject_after_count' should be something like ' Einträge' or similar and not ' Touren' (this is more suitable for "Ruhrpott-Tourenbuch' :) ). Thanks.
Hi and welcome to the support forum!

This is in fact the most annoying bug I ever produced, even the FlatPress review in LinuxUser magazine mentioned it. Indeed, it happened with re-integrating my German translation of the Last Entries plugin from my bike touring blog into the FP standard. Still feeling very ashamed for this :lol:

The good news is though: The upcoming FlatPress 1.2 "Legato" (which is in open beta right now!) has this covered.

But nonetheless, thank you very much for caring and reporting!

All the best from Bochum,
Arvid