Forgot Password

This is the right place to report general bugs, make suggestions or ask for help.
sheriff

Re: Forgot Password

Post by sheriff » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:25 pm

I replaced all core files, smarty files, and plugin files with Flatpress 1.2 files and I am no longer getting errors, but I still can't login. I am checking the wiki you posted now.

sheriff

Post by sheriff » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:14 pm

After everything, I decided to move the entire directory to a folder I created named .old

Then I uploaded 1.2, and I will make my customizations from there. Thanks for everyone's help, even though I couldn't fix everything on the outdated and unsupported script. This will be a fresh start. I'm just working on migrating my old files and just the customized edits over to my new install now. Thanks again. Hopefully anyone else searching for these issues can get the answer from this. I wasn't able to get a fresh install, but the reason was because I didn't put the old files into a hidden folder by naming it .old instead of just "old". When the files were not hidden, they must have still been in operation since they were so easily accessible to the server instead of hidden from the server. Oh well. Now we know, several days later. LOL. Thanks again, have a great time blogging! I know that I do. :lol:

sheriff

Post by sheriff » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:11 am

If you are migrating old posts to a new version, here are the necessary steps to do that: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=255

Arvid
FlatPress Coder

Post by Arvid » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:16 am

Glad it works now after moving to a fresh 1.2, thanks for sharing your experiences!