New test for Flatpress 1.3 beta

This is the right place to report general bugs, make suggestions or ask for help.
eagleman
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:10 pm

New test for Flatpress 1.3 beta

Post by eagleman » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:57 pm

Hello,
I have uploaded the latest beta in a new folder on my Aruba server (php version 7.4.29)
It works like a charm, but I want to ask something.
Are they normal these textless areas? Look at the uploaded image.
Let me know.
Attachments
fp13.jpg
fp13.jpg (89.23 KiB) Viewed 927 times

WineMan
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:03 pm

Re: New test for Flatpress 1.3 beta

Post by WineMan » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:43 pm

Where can I download the 1.3 beta version of flatpress?

eagleman
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: New test for Flatpress 1.3 beta

Post by eagleman » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:51 pm

WineMan wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:43 pm Where can I download the 1.3 beta version of flatpress?
You can download it here.
Click on Download the latest development snapshot.

WineMan
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:03 pm

Re: New test for Flatpress 1.3 beta

Post by WineMan » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:08 pm

eagleman wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:57 pm Hello,
I have uploaded the latest beta in a new folder on my Aruba server (php version 7.4.29)
It works like a charm, but I want to ask something.
Are they normal these textless areas? Look at the uploaded image.
Let me know.
Mine looks like this. This is on my computer running a webserver.
admin.png
admin.png (92.18 KiB) Viewed 908 times

WineMan
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:03 pm

Re: New test for Flatpress 1.3 beta

Post by WineMan » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:25 pm

It appears that the time is incorrect and is not fixed when changed. I am in California and in the admin module, I have changed the time difference to -7 but it does not change the time shown. It is still showing UTC of 19:23 and is affecting the order of posts made. The Welcome to FlatPress! article is shown before the article posted afterwards. Changing the default time from %H:%M:%S does not have any effect either. Am I doing something wrong?

eagleman
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: New test for Flatpress 1.3 beta

Post by eagleman » Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:05 am

WineMan wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:25 pm It appears that the time is incorrect and is not fixed when changed. I am in California and in the admin module, I have changed the time difference to -7 but it does not change the time shown. It is still showing UTC of 19:23 and is affecting the order of posts made. The Welcome to FlatPress! article is shown before the article posted afterwards. Changing the default time from %H:%M:%S does not have any effect either. Am I doing something wrong?
I have noticed that. Probably is a little bug, but try to click the Refresh button of your browser.

eagleman
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: New test for Flatpress 1.3 beta

Post by eagleman » Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:08 am

In any case this Admin panel is more mobile-friendly. I'm not joking. Sometimes I update my blog from my mobile phone and this new panel is much easier to use than the previous

eagleman
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Re: New test for Flatpress 1.3 beta

Post by eagleman » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:32 pm

I forgot to do something. Maybe in the next days I'll try to test all the available themes with the new 1.3 version. Surely some surprises could be possible.

User avatar
Arvid
FlatPress Coder
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:40 pm
Contact:

Re: New test for Flatpress 1.3 beta

Post by Arvid » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:49 pm

Hi,

thanks a lot for testing!
eagleman wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:57 pmAre they normal these textless areas? Look at the uploaded image.
Looks a bit empty indeed...but especially in overview panels like the Admin Area start page, there's just nothing more to display ;)

WineMan wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:25 pmIt appears that the time is incorrect and is not fixed when changed.
Thank you for reporting that, I created an issue.

eagleman wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:32 pmMaybe in the next days I'll try to test all the available themes with the new 1.3 version.
Noticed your extensive work on the wiki - thank you very, very much!

All the best,
Arvid

laborix
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:51 pm

Re: New test for Flatpress 1.3 beta

Post by laborix » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:34 pm

Arvid wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:49 pm...
WineMan wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:25 pmIt appears that the time is incorrect and is not fixed when changed.
Thank you for reporting that, I created an issue.

...
In the Admin config panel, yes, the current time is displayed. Take a look in FP config File and you see the -7 hours, also if you add a comment you will get the time -7 hours.
Can you this confirm?

regards

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest