Welcome to the new FlatPress support forum!

General information and announcements regarding the FlatPress project
Anka

Re: Welcome to the new FlatPress support forum!

Post by Anka » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 am

Hey, flat press is a great project in You want to create a tiny personal blog or portal with cheap hosting (eg. free 10 mb from OVH with a domain) so… please keep going, You have my full suport :-) PS. I will share my personal blog when ...find a way to add Polish-English Google translation :)
One of Polish websites I like the moast: Portal ogΓ³lnotematyczny (https://strefa.biz) - Biznes, Turystyka, Motoryzachja in one place.

Arvid
FlatPress Coder

Post by Arvid » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:03 am

Thank you and welcome aboard!
You may support FlatPress by refreshing the Polish language pack if you like :)
πŸ“ Project blogβ€ƒβ€ƒπŸ“– Docsβ€ƒβ€ƒπŸ¦ Twitterβ€ƒβ€ƒπŸ˜ Mastodonβ€ƒβ€ƒπŸ“œ Forum RSS feedβ€ƒβ€ƒπŸ“œ Project blog RSS feed  ❀️ Donate

Save the date: FlatPress Community Meetup in πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ Berlin on March 23rd! Announcement, Forum Topic

πŸ”₯ How to rework your themes and plugins for FlatPress 1.3 / Smarty 4 πŸ”₯

miksmith

Post by miksmith » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:28 am

I was looking to post in the Themes board but it seems to be locked. Will it be possible to post here?

franah

Post by franah » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:57 pm

miksmith wrote: ↑Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:28 am I was looking to post in the Themes board but it seems to be locked. Will it be possible to post here?
I can not either. Also, I can't do it in the "Plugin support" board.

Arvid
FlatPress Coder

Post by Arvid » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:35 pm

miksmith wrote: ↑Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:28 amI was looking to post in the Themes board but it seems to be locked.
franah wrote: ↑Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:57 pmI can not either. Also, I can't do it in the "Plugin support" board.

Fixed it, thank you both for reporting!
πŸ“ Project blogβ€ƒβ€ƒπŸ“– Docsβ€ƒβ€ƒπŸ¦ Twitterβ€ƒβ€ƒπŸ˜ Mastodonβ€ƒβ€ƒπŸ“œ Forum RSS feedβ€ƒβ€ƒπŸ“œ Project blog RSS feed  ❀️ Donate

Save the date: FlatPress Community Meetup in πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ Berlin on March 23rd! Announcement, Forum Topic

Arvid
FlatPress Coder

Post by Arvid » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:27 pm

designer85 wrote: ↑Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:37 am The link to the old support forum just takes me back here. Can you fix this? Trying to get info that's on the old forum. Thanks
Finally, I got this fixed, see this topic.

All the best
Arvid

blog7

Post by blog7 » Sun May 31, 2020 6:26 am

Hey all folks, I'm new here, I found Flatpress and I want to develop by helping the community with my experience and knowledge. I will be happy to discuss new things and challenges here.
blog7.org

vodka

Post by vodka » Sun May 31, 2020 2:26 pm

blog7 wrote: ↑Sun May 31, 2020 6:26 am Hey all folks, I'm new here, I found Flatpress and I want to develop by helping the community with my experience and knowledge. I will be happy to discuss new things and challenges here.
you are welcome!

Arvid
FlatPress Coder

Post by Arvid » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:26 pm

blog7 wrote: ↑Sun May 31, 2020 6:26 am Hey all folks, I'm new here, I found Flatpress and I want to develop by helping the community with my experience and knowledge. I will be happy to discuss new things and challenges here.
Great to have you here, welcome! :)

blog7

Post by blog7 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:54 am

Wordpress is different from Flatpress ΠΈn many ways, it makes no sense to list them all, as the greatest credit for the spread of WordPress has its community, which is multimillion around the world. Exactly this community makes a difference and give a fantastic boost to everything.
blog7.org