🇩🇪/🇬🇧 No answer within three years

General information and announcements regarding the FlatPress project
Madekozu

Re: 🇩🇪/🇬🇧 No answer within three years

Post by Madekozu » Sun May 01, 2022 7:56 pm

Arvid wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:35 pm This is where I fundamentally disagree with you.
Well, no one can force you to do that. However, if I stood for a project with my name, then that would be a matter of course for me.

Arvid wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:35 pm This is the FlatPress spirit. I'd be very happy to receive your improvements, feel free to do so via Pull Request on GitHub, or on any other way. Thank you very much :)
I installed a Vanilla FlatPress 1.2.1 on my server again and use this version for some tutorials on how to fix errors. You can find a small foretaste here:
German: https://madekozu.de/2022/05/01/flatpres ... l-teil-13/
English: https://madekozu-de.translate.goog/2022 ... r_pto=wapp
A few more will follow in this form, which can be used as a suggestion for future versions or even 1:1 (after you have checked them again, of course - I guarantee nothing). I won't be registering on GitHub though - someone else will have to do the transporting there.
Bäume spenden Schatten und Kettensägen Licht!

Arvid
FlatPress Coder

Post by Arvid » Tue May 03, 2022 7:06 pm

Didn't manage to read this in time, the entries are gone :(

Seems you have chosen a much more individual approach for your blog engine, though. This is really a great field to play and learn, have fun! Nevertheless, if you still have improvements for vanilla FlatPress, please let us know. (Interaction on GitHub is not mandatory at all, we have the forum and good ol' email!)

All the best,
Arvid

Madekozu

Post by Madekozu » Tue May 03, 2022 7:34 pm

Don't worry - the posts will be back online today or tomorrow at the latest. I will then create a new topic in the appropriate forum area and relink the tutorials there. I'm in the process of transferring everything from FlatPress to my system, of course I still have to adjust a lot by hand, but it's going ahead..
I still think FlatPress is great, but unfortunately not quite suitable for my purposes. I will also do a lot with FlatPress in the future, but - not directly on my website, but on handicraft versions that I put on subdomains of mine.
Bäume spenden Schatten und Kettensägen Licht!