Install Flatpress on a Raspberry Pi Raspbian

This is the right place to report general bugs, make suggestions or ask for help.
edwardsjethro

Install Flatpress on a Raspberry Pi Raspbian

Post by edwardsjethro » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:33 am

Hi,

I installed Flatpress on a Raspberry Pi Raspbian, running nginx and fast-cgi. I was able to run the setup.php and can access admin.php but everything else just returns "Not Authorised" when entering my main IP address and internal LAN address. Any ideas? As I'm not really sure where to start. Was running a basic website previously with just html files amd directories and this has never happened before

fraenkiman

Re: Install Flatpress on a Raspberry Pi Raspbian

Post by fraenkiman » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:37 pm

Hello edwardsjethro,

welcome aboard.

Slight suspicion: You are not in the root directory and are apparently calling the index.php in the setup directory.

Code: Select all

<body>
	<h1>Not Authorized</h1>
	<p>You're not allowed to browse this folder.</p>
	<p>Back to <a href="..">home page</a>.</p>
</body>
FlatPress has been working for several years on my Raspberry Pi 4b and Apache without any teething problems. The cause of the error can be in several places. Home network router, port forwarding/sharing, SSL certificate, firewall ...
Please download the following file and copy the support.php into the FlatPress admin directory. Then open the file in your browser (http(s)://your-flatpress.ltd/admin/support.php). Then please post the output here. We may be able to get to the bottom of the problem.

With best regards
Frank
:pencil: You are strong in PHP and Java Script? :point_right: Then help us to improve FlatPress. :point_left:

:exploding_head: Looking for ideas, templates, examples and answers to frequently asked questions?
:bulb: You'll find it here.

My :de: FlatPress-Blog: https://frank-web.dedyn.io