Support Plugin

Find help with FlatPress plugins, report a plugin bug, request or present new plugins.
fraenkiman

Support Plugin

Post by fraenkiman » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:23 pm

Hello everyone,

I have created a new plugin for you. It won't offer much added value in productive operation, but it will if problems arise.
The person looking for a solution can use this plugin to provide the FlatPress community with all relevant data, especially for complex problems.

A delimitation is necessary, especially for more complex problems. I therefore recommend checking in advance whether the problem also occurs when the standard theme is activated and whether only the plugins that belong to the standard distribution are activated.

Users of FlatPress 1.2.1 or lower can download the plugin from the wiki. Users of FlatPress 1.3 RC1 or higher do not need to download it as it will be part of the standard distribution.

With best regards
Frank
:pencil: You are strong in PHP and Java Script? :point_right: Then help us to improve FlatPress. :point_left:

:exploding_head: Looking for ideas, templates, examples and answers to frequently asked questions?
:bulb: You'll find it here.

My :de: FlatPress-Blog: https://frank-web.dedyn.io

Arvid
FlatPress Coder

Re: Support Plugin

Post by Arvid » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 pm

This will come pretty handy for all of you experiencing problems with FlatPress. With the new plugin, you can easily get (and share) information about your FlatPress installation - helping you and others to identify the causes of your issues.

Nice one, Frank! 8-)