Flatpress on a Raspberry

Show off your FlatPress-powered blog site here.
fraenkiman

Flatpress on a Raspberry

Post by fraenkiman » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:37 pm

Hello, everyone,

I'm more of a silent reader. At this point I would also like to thank the others and Arvi for keeping the flat press project running and maintaining it.

Flatpress runs wonderfully on my Raspberry Pi4 with 4 GB of RAM... together with Nextcloud and a few other things. Since I don't expect 100 or even a thousand visitors, the RPi is completely sufficient.

Now to my Flatpress blog. I am currently using FlatPress fp-1.3.dev [master].
In principle, I am completely enthusiastic about the functionality and the provided Leggero styles and plugins. Also from the integration of the PhotoSwipe plugin.

About my changes:
  • Adaptation of Leggero v2 style to different screen resolutions up to 1920x1080p.
  • Adaptation of the PhotoSwipe plugin to the Leggero-v2 style (frame and shadow).
  • Minor adjustment of the translation in German.
  • Google font Open-Sans is on its own host
The list of plugins that can be used is long.
Here is an overview:
Audio and video player 1.0.1 von Arvid, CookieGuard 1.1.0 von Mirai-online (this plugin still needs some love and attention in the CSS, but does what it's supposed to), DateChanger von NoWhereMan, FontSizeSelect von NHW, Front Page von NoWhereMan, Go to Top von eggoez, Markdown von Vasily Polovnyov, Tag von Pier Angelo Vendrame and the plugins that are included in the FlatPress fp-1.3.dev [master].

If you want, take a look and leave a comment.

Forgive my bad English, Google helped :-P

Best Regards
:pencil: You are strong in PHP and Java Script? :point_right: Then help us to improve FlatPress. :point_left:

:exploding_head: Looking for ideas, templates, examples and answers to frequently asked questions?
:bulb: You'll find it here.

My :de: FlatPress-Blog: https://frank-web.dedyn.io

virtualsky

Re: Flatpress on a Raspberry

Post by virtualsky » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:50 am

Fantastic!

Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed that Go To Top plugin for my FP blog. I was wanting something like that for the longest time.
It ain't retro to me.... it's just how I live!
https://www.thegrove.in.nf/retroblog

Arvid
FlatPress Coder

Re: Flatpress on a Raspberry

Post by Arvid » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:25 pm

FlatPress on a Raspi, I love it 8-)
This is a fantastic example of how few resources are actually needed to run an attractive website - feels like the web how it should be. Thanks for sharing!