CookieGuard

Find help with FlatPress plugins, report a plugin bug, request or present new plugins.
fraenkiman

CookieGuard

Post by fraenkiman » Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:42 pm

Hello, everyone.

I was so free and reworked the legacy CookieGurad plugin from mirai-online for you.
The plugin displays a banner at the top of the browser to comply with the obligation to provide information and consent (EU-Cookie-Directive), which informs the visitor about the use of cookies.

The download is now available in the FlatPress-Wiki.

With best regards
Frank.
:pencil: You are strong in PHP and Java Script? :point_right: Then help us to improve FlatPress. :point_left:

:exploding_head: Looking for ideas, templates, examples and answers to frequently asked questions?
:bulb: You'll find it here.

My :de: FlatPress-Blog: https://frank-web.dedyn.io

Arvid
FlatPress Coder

Re: CookieGuard

Post by Arvid » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:36 pm

Nice one, thank you very much! I gave it a little social boost :)

Also, many (!) thanks for testing the plugins against 1.3 and working this into the plugins wiki page - awesome work!

fraenkiman

Re: CookieGuard

Post by fraenkiman » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:42 pm

Hello everyone,

a more discreet alternative is the CookieBanner plugin. However, it does not offer the option of blocking third-party cookies. It is also available via the wiki.

With best regards
Frank
:pencil: You are strong in PHP and Java Script? :point_right: Then help us to improve FlatPress. :point_left:

:exploding_head: Looking for ideas, templates, examples and answers to frequently asked questions?
:bulb: You'll find it here.

My :de: FlatPress-Blog: https://frank-web.dedyn.io